- Grahame Park Way, London, NW9
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Come along to this fantastic pottery experience and learn the basic techniques required to create your very own pot under the expert advice and guidance of Vinicius Les, a master in his field. Prepare to use your hands... this event is a truly hands-on experience and includes tips from the master himself! The workshop is paced to each individual and Vinicius promises a soothing atmosphere.
The event begins with welcome drinks and tea&biscuits along with an informal talk on interesting aspects of the history of pottery and clay with an opportunity to discuss and ask questions.
You'll then move on to learn basic pottery skills using the potter's wheel. You'll have the chance to make your own pot, which Vinicius will help you shape.
Each guest will be able to collect their finished pot at the end of the event. More details will be explained on the day of the experience. This workshop may take place outdoors, weather dependent.
*Please note: long finger nails would stop you from enjoying your time on the wheel as this involves working with the finger tips
*Friday sessions available on demand if there is a minimum of 4 participantsRead Less
- All the necessary materials for pottery
- Guidance, advice and explanations along the way
- Learn the art of pottery on the potter's wheel
- Make your own pot which you'll be able to collect after the class
- Discussions and Q&A
- Welcome drinks and afternoon tea
Book Your Spot