- Scovell Road, London, SE1 1QQ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Are you looking for something new and exciting? Maybe you want to learn a new hobby? Want to make handmade, unique gifts for your friends?
Join Naz for one of her amazing value workshops in candle making. On the half day workshop you will make and take home 4 candles that you will have made and personally decorated!
You will study how to use different waxes and scents to create spectacular candles and that's not all... Naz will also teach you 3 gorgeous way to beautify either the exterior of your candles or the containers in which you make the candles.
The workshop will focus on the following:
- Varieties of waxes
- Understanding wicks
- Health and Safety
- Colouring candles correctly
- Using fragrances correctly
- How to effectively ‘recycle’ candles
- How to make different types of candles, container, votive and tea light
- Beautification techniques – stamping, glitter, spraying, lace work, garnishing and much more…
You will depart the workshop with an incomparable assortment of handcrafted candles to proudly display or give away as gifts, as well as the knowledge and confidence to create countless more! In our opinion... TOTALLY worth it!
Please note: Due to the non-profit making nature of Naz's experience, booking details may change closer to the experience date. The events are always held in 1 of 2 places you will be sent both locations which are only a 5 minute walk from one another. BUT You will be notified of your location via email closer to the time!!
- A half day workshop in candle making
- Get to grips with all the features of candle making including dealing with a variety of waxes, scenting and colouring as well as decorating of candles
- Take home 4 handmade beautiful candles
Book Your Spot