Join Tal for one of her weekly sessions discovering Theatre Gym.
Theatre Gym focuses on finding freedom through acting and creativity as well as connecting with others in the group and outside of it.
Theatre Gym is open to all levels
In this unique acting class:
- Develop your acting skills in a safe and supportive space
- Find new ways to express yourself
- Unlock your creativity
- Grow your confidence
- Connect with others in a creative (non-chit-chat) environment
So join a class today - dedicated to keeping your creative instincts in shape,
boosting your energy and learning/practising professional performance skills.
It's a lot of fun.
• Creatives who want to keep creative
• People who want to learn performance skills
• People who want to connect & make friends through performance art
• Performers who want to be audition-ready
• Performers who want to network without "networking"
Who runs Theatre Gym?
Tal Jakubowiczova, the artistic director of Hide and Seek Theatre company, and the founder of Theatre Gym. Tal has trained as a professional actress and still perform her own work alongside directing and teaching theatre.
What students say ...
Find hosts who created workshops, tours, group meals, lectures and more based on their hobby, knowledge or talent.
Choose the activity and the number of tickets and make a purchase through Funzing's secure system.
Meet amazing people, discover something new and spice up your free time. You can also create your own experience and share your talent with others.