Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
- High Road, Woodford Green, IG8 0QJ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Suitable for: Kids ( from age 14 to age 16 ) / Adults
Beb is a Brit-Asian foodie and mum of two that has been cooking curry for over 25 years. Join one of her extra special cooking experiences where she will share her knowledge of healthy yet super tasty and authentic Indian cooking.
Beb's aim is to educate you on the different spice flavours, and their ayurvedic health benefits (yes, curry can be healthy as well as tasty!) You will leave with the confidence to recreate the dishes using fresh ingredients quickly at home - let's face it - we're all too busy to try new stuff we've never tested!You will learn how to make three dishes; sample menu below:
- Starter dish of Chilli Paneer
- Main courses of Lentil Tarka Daal and Punjabi Chicken Curry
- Demonstration on Steamed Rice and Raita Yoghurt
Beb constantly receives top reviews from her guests:-So to add some spice, colour and flavour to your home cooking, book your space today & fall in love with the tastes of India!
'I really appreciated the care put into every aspect of the evening: when we arrived the cooking setting looked lovely, complete with some welcome prosecco; when we left we were treated to a beautiful golden bag of goodies and thoughtful tips about suppliers for taking things forwards ourselves; and everything in between was good fun and slick.'
Please bring your own tupperware to take leftovers home.
N.B. Beb's cook room uses / stores nuts.
Beb is a Brit-Asian foodie and mum of two that has been cooking curry for over 25 years. Join one of her extra special cooking experiences where she will share her knowledge of healthy yet super tasty and authentic Indian cooking. Beb's aim ... Read More
- A welcome drink on arrival
- Learn 1 starter and 2 main courses
- Demonstration of how to make steamed rice and raita yoghurt
- Complimentary sweet n spice goody bag
- Opportunity to buy freshly ground spice tins
- Clear and concise instructions, Ranjeet is a lovely lady, we had a wonderful evening, it was a pleasure working along side her. Highly recommend her cooking class.
High Road, Woodford Green, IG8 0QJ(Exact address will be provided after booking)
Closest tube: Buckhurst hill / Woodford
Book Your Spot