- Creek Road, London, SE10 9SW
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Pit your wits against our cunning clues as you race against time in the place where time begins.
Join us on a treasure hunt where you can get to know Greenwich a little better; its myriad backstreets, large variety of green spaces and nautical history are but a sample of what you will discover while hunting for the answers.
Treasure hunts are an ideal way to give your brain and legs a work out while meeting new people and learning the history of London along the way.
As well as clues to unravel and riddles to solve there will be bonus challenges too - just to keep you on your toes! Don't worry this isn't Challenge Anneka, there's no jumpsuits or running involved!
The group will meet at 1:45pm, just outside Cutty Sark DLR station and the whole thing will kick off at 2pm. The treasure hunt staff will be wearing high vis jackets and a smile so you shouldn't miss them!
Meet back at a pub by 4pm where scores will be marked, the winning team will be announced and prizes presented. Pub details to be provided in your treasure pack on the day.
What kind of clues are there?
Answers to clues will be found on statues, information plaques and in architectural features.
Can I come on my own?
Of course! This is a social event so don’t worry about coming on your own. The group are put into teams upon arrival and its just a bit of fun.
How many can be in a team?
Up to 4 people!
How long will the treasure hunt take?
The hunt should take you around 2 hours. The experience should all be over by around 4:30pm. Further details will be provided on the day itself.
What do I need to bring?
A smartphone (with battery life)
These areas are new to me. Will I be at a disadvantage?
These treasure hunts are designed for you to learn about the area. No local knowledge is required.
Please note that the treasure hunt does not involve steps, however there are cobblestones.Read Less
- Meet other adventurous souls
- A unique way of getting to about Greenwich and its history
- Pub time to socialise afterwards
- What a great fun way to learn about Greenwich. The organisation of this event was perfect. We were a group of three, but teamed up with another who had come on his own- and it worked really well because we made new friends in the process. The clues were well thought out and challenging which gave us all a sense of achievement when we found the answers. Well done Hazel for organising such a great event. Definitely recommend this to everyone