- Clare Market, London, WC2E 8BE
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Our mission is simple - "To provide a safe place for LGBT and gay-friendly individuals to meet, train and socialise!
Discrimination to the LGBT is still prevalent in all parts of the world. At present, there are very limited places in London which martial art classes are taught exclusively to LGBT. In recognition to certain demands, we offer an alternative choice to those who may wish to train around other LGBT people.
Please note that this is by no means a closed off group, we welcome LGBT individuals and other members as long as they are LGBT-friendly.Wutian Martial Art Institute offer an all-encompassing mix of martial arts in their martial art classes.The different elements of art form include Judo, Jiujitsu, Krav Maga, Kickboxing and Wing Chun (Kung Fu) which are put together comprehensively and taught as general self-defence.
The integration of Chinese Kung Fu (Wing Chun) allows people of a physically smaller stature to perform techniques effectively as it plays with angles and co-ordinations.
During this class, you will learn a wide range of techniques of locks, throws, punches, kicks and fighting on the floor. With over ten years of trial and error, Sifu Jai Chan’s fighting style comprises of only the best and most practical real life street combat techniques.
Only one ticket can be purchase per person, unless is for a group of friends. Read Less
- Four Martial Art Classes for the price of two
- Training in a safe and fun environment
- Improve your fitness and health
- Meet new friends
- Understand the basic techniques of locks, throws, punching , kicking and fighting on the floor
- Release stress
- Build confidence
- Reflex and co-ordination skills
- Changing room, Showers and steam room available for my students in Covent Garden
- Tuesday training in Russell Square and Saturday in Covent Garden.
Book Your Spot