- Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4BX
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Channel your inner Willy Wonka and join Meredith for a flavour-filled session of chocolate experimentation!
Chocolate is an amazing ingredient that inspires strong reactions. It's also the perfect pick me up in the depths of winter.
With hundreds of flavour compounds (even more than wine), chocolate an ideal food to explore as a combination with other ingredients. And it's really delicious when you eat the good stuff.
Experimental Chocolate Club gives you the time to truly focus on the taste of chocolate and experiment with some surprising, but tasty flavour combinations. It includes delicious and ethical UK-made chocolate, produced with care and love.
This is an event that blends fun and focus. As well as designing and creating chocolate treats, you'll learn how to taste chocolate properly (which involves more than just munching) and pay attention to different senses while doing this.
There will be chocolaty mouthfuls to enjoy on the day, plus treats to take home.
Your Christmas flavour adventure includes:
- Mood Boosting Chocolate Bark: we'll get creative with delicious toppings of herbs, fruits and spices to make shards of restorative chocolate
- Delightfully Dipped Fruit & Nuts: get hands on with coating a mix of seasonal citrus and selenium-rich nuts shown to have mood-improving properties
- Hot Turmeric Cacao: a soothing and warming blend of cacao and turmeric to sip and savour
Ingredients are organic and seasonal where possible. Chocolate used in the session is dairy free dark chocolate. Please let Meredith know if you have any dietary requirements.
Food At Heart events blend the calm of yoga with the craft of a cooking class. They let you:
- Take time out to taste with focus
- Explore flavours while creating delicious and nourishing dishes
- Listen to your body to get to know what food your mouth and body enjoys
Places are limited as classes are kept small to let everyone get involved.
Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred to another person if you can't make it.Read Less
- Guided reflective tasting
- Experimenting with interesting and sometimes unusual (but always tasty) flavour combinations
- Creation of a selection of chocolate treats, including some to take home
Book Your Spot