- York Way, London, N1 0AX
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join Seb at The Star Of Kings (Kings Cross) for a karaoke-only NYE party on Saturday 31st December. 3 floors and 7 hours of shameless singing and debauchery... if you fancy singing your way into 2017... this is the event not to be missed!
Shout your new year's resolutions out loud, ditch 2016 and and enter 2017 with a husky voice along with 2 legendary Karaoke hosts, Rockaoke and Karaoke Rumble.
Not keen on singing the entire night? They’ve got that covered. DJs will be playing party tunes on both floors until the early hours so you can rest your vocal cords & have a little boogie!
Karaoke Rumble (TimeOut critics choice)
If you haven't heard of Karaoke Rumble, you're definitely missing out. It's earned it's reputation as the UK's #1 Karaoke Gong Show, so you can't imagine how lucky you are to have a chance to join the fun!
Here's how it works:
Each contestant has 2 minutes to sing a song of his/her choice with the totally real possibility of being booed by the audience or the host himself. Are you brave enough to enter the game?
"Full-on fun mix of comedy, karaoke and utter chaos" TimeOut.
"It won't make you think but my God it will make you laugh" Chortle
"One of London's finest WTF experiences!" - Time Out London
"...the most fun you can have without getting arrested" - The Times
Rockaoke are the UKs original, best and only specialist live karaoke band, inviting their audience to “live the dream” by taking to the stage and singing with a live rock band.Read Less
- 3 floors + 7 hours of karaoke
- DJs playing party tunes
- 2 legendary karaoke hosts, Rockaoke and Karaoke Rumble
- Hilarious way to spend NYE
Past Funzing Participants:
- We had fun but we got there after midnight and it was already just one karaoke room in the basement. No chance of singing as there were 40 songs queued before us.
- Hi Alvaro, sorry to hear you weren't able to get a chance to sing as you mentioned it was rather busy as we started at 8pm. Come along to Karaoke Rumble on last Thursday of the month at Star of Kings and sign up for the competition. This month it's a celebration of disco. I'll be putting the experience up later today. There's also a karaoke disco at the end where we encourage all the audience to get up and sing together.
Book Your Spot