- The Grange Pub & Dining, Warwick Rd, Ealing, London, UK
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
New Beginnings & TransformationJoin a meditative journey that combines the best of the wisdom traditions - breath, sound and mindfulness. You will leave feeling energised, invigorated and rebalanced.
The event will take place in a private, spacious room overlooking Ealing Common and afterwards you will have to opportunity to join a social gathering downstairs to forge relationships and grow as a community.
You will experience:
- 15 minutes of breath work to earth, purify, invigorate and energise you. This breath work will prepare the mind and body for self awareness and meditation.
- 25 minute Mindfulness Body Scan which will enable you to reinvigorate mind-body connections and cleanse the body with breath scanning.
- 40 minute Gong Bath to help you break free of old patterns, regenerate and rebalance yourself. You will leave feeling energised and transformed!
What to bring?
You will be invited to make yourself comfortable. The majority of people choose to lie down. For your comfort, there will be a limited amount of yoga mats, cushions, blankets and eye pillows, but please feel free to bring your own as these will be given out on a first come, first served basis. You might like to wear loose clothing and bring a bottle of water or anything else that will make you feel totally comfortable.
- 2 hour Meditation, Breathwork and Gong bath workshop
- Meet like minded people
- Beautiful venue
Book Your Spot