- Archer Street, London, W1D
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join us for amazing workout!
Pick up your mat, your trainers, comfortable sportswear and get ready for an hour of fitness and fun!
Swedish Fit® is a complete sport developed in collaboration with doctors, physiotherapists and osteopaths. Each session is structured in several sequences for an optimal stimulation of the cardiovascular system, muscles and joints preserving the physical integrity of every participant. Not to mention the balance and coordination exercises, recommended to maintain and strengthen the psychomotor skills. The sequences are linked for maximum energy expenditure without exhaustion: warm-up movements, cardio exercises, muscle strengthening, active recovery, and finally stretching.
The joy of moving!
In a circle around the Swedish Fit® coach, participants reproduce simple movements to the beat of lively music. A Swedish Fit® session is a unique opportunity to take care of your well-being and to blow off steam in a friendly, non-competitive and performing way. This subtle alliance between fun music and physical exercise will boost your morale and release these famous welfare hormones called endorphins!Read Less
The CIRCUIT is the perfect intensity for a complete workout thanks to easy and fun exercises. The class is set up with different phases :
• A full warm-up to boost the joints and the main muscle groups.
• The circuit is organized into small groups who have to repeat series of strength or cardio exercises with little rest between sets.
• A full cardio workout inspired from a Swedish Fit® Standard class.
• Active recovery and active stretching exercises.
Book Your Spot