- Bishopswood Road, London, N6
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
At last summer is finally here!
‘Frushi’ or fruit sushi is a healthy and refreshing snack or dessert, perfect to serve on a sunny day!
Come and join Alice and learn how to make temari (small ball-shaped sushi), temaki (hand rolls), gunkan (battle-shaped pieces) and more!
The focus of this class will be on making beautifully presented sushi, using healthy and fresh seasonal fruits such as mango, papaya, raspberries, blueberries.... plus more!
You will enhance the flavours and decorate with a mixture of black or white sesame seeds, passion fruit, lime, lemon, cacao nibs and even chilli flakes!
A totally creative, unique and beautiful snack or dessert to impress your family and friends with!Read Less
- Full demonstrations on how to make frushi and how to present it beautifully
- Japanese teas to enjoy to complement your frushi!
- Small Japanese food accessories to complement your frushi for you to keep
- An opportunity to meet others and discuss Japanese related things!
Book Your Spot