Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
- Kennington Park Rd, London, SE11 4PP
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Suitable for: Adults
This Funzing Experience:
Do you want a really fun way to get in shape and have fun? Love to socialise and meet new people, engage in team challenges while at the same time increasing your fitness levels?
Then this Parkour outdoor class is perfect for you! All classes last 2 hours and cover the basic movements used in the discipline of Parkour. You will be safely taught and instructed how to run, jump, climb and balance on loads of obstacles in the outside environment!
- Locations change MONTHLY. MARCH is BLACKWALL.
- Depending on change of weather, we may change location or continue the class if everyone is happy to do so.
- Details of the location for your booked date will be messaged to you after you purchase a ticket.
- All locations are London based.
- make sure you check your Funzing messages a few days before the date you registered as I will send reminders.
- If you are interested but do not see a date that suits you, contact me or request a date and time. If there are at least 2 of you I will run a class!
-I also run PRIVATE sessions to those who prefer one on one training or who are more experienced in Parkour and need someone to challenge them and improve certain skills. For details on Private sessions contact me here or my mobile.
- Any questions just send me a message! :)
What to bring:
-Any training shoes with decent grip
-a small backpack to carry your belongings as we jog from one spot to another
-bags of energy!
Do you want a really fun way to get in shape and have fun? Love to socialise and meet new people, engage in team challenges while at the same time increasing your fitness levels? Then this Parkour outdoor class is perfect for you! All classes l... Read More
- A full warm up of all muscles which are going to be used during the class. This ensures prevention of injury and optimal physical and mental readiness.
- A series of basic parkour movements. Expect a lot of jumping, interesting running techniques, climbing and balancing!
- At least 1 team challenge. This will involve a collection of parkour movements where the entire group needs to work together in order to achieve an objective.
- A full cool down and stretch session. This will involve less intensive body exercises to bring the core body temperature back to normal and a number of stretches to ensure that all of the muscles used in the class will return back to normal in a relaxed state, as well as easing off any tension.
- Matthew is also willing to answer any questions you may have during any time of the class relating to parkour, fitness, nutrition, foam rolling, stretching and how to deal with soreness or muscle fatigue after sessions.
Book Your Spot