Join a Complete Chocoholic Experience
- Scovell Road, London, SE1 1QQ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Are you crazy about chocolate? Want to learn how to make thoughtful handmade gifts for loved ones? Or just want to spend a day making delicious treats you can scoff that night with a movie?
Join Naz for a chilled out, friendly experience where you'll learn how to make handmade chocolate truffles and many other chocolate creations... nom nom nom!
Naz has worked with Groupon, Wowcher, Amazon, KGB, Grazia, Closer, ITV, Marie Claire, Hobby Craft UK Talk Radio and a large rage of celebrities, with the aim of spreading sweet chocolaty love.
On this half day heavenly experience, Naz will share her secret tips with you, teach you about the history of chocolate and the contents of each bar. You'll learn step by step how to make your very own truffles as well as a handmade chocolate bowl to present your truffles, chocolate cake pops, hot chocolate and no bake chocolate chip cookies! Chocgasmic.... There will be lots of tasters and licking of bowls is allowed if you must!
- In depth history of chocolate
- Learn what ganache is and make your own
- Ganache fill your very own truffle shells
- Learn to hand roll your own Truffles
- Learn how to dip and cover your Truffles in a number of different flavours and textures
- Make your very own Chocolate Bowl
- Make your own Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
- Create your very own Chocolate Cake Pops
Book Your Spot