- Gibbins Road, London, E15 2HU
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Wutian runs After School and Anti-Bullying programmes that are specifically designed for young children to get more active outside of their classrooms.
By joining Wutian, your child will build their self-esteem and confidence whilst being exposed to the conecpt of self-protection and conflict resolution. Not only will your child commit to an extra-curricular activity but the long term benefits of martial art are enormous. It is a practical life skill that emphasises on core values such as respect, discipline and self-control.
The classes are comprised of two martial art forms - Jujitsu and Wing Chun. The integration of Chinese Kung Fu (Wing Chun) allows people of a physically smaller stature such as children to perform techniques effectively as it plays with angles and co-ordinations. Students will be able to learn a wide range of tehcniques including techniques of locks, throws, punching, kicking and ground fighting.
The programme will be delivered in schools and colleges by the suitably trained, CRB checked, certified martial art instructor - Jai Chan. Jai has over ten years of experience teaching children and young adults in primary and secondary schools in London, Ireland and Hong Kong. In the past, she has worked with refugee children and anti-bullying workshops for troubled kids at schools.
Martial art classes should not only serve as an extra-curricular activity for children but as a highly desired skill with long term benefits for kids by helping them to
- Get More Active
- Add structure to their life and influence physical fitness routine
- Learn better focus and discipline
- Foster respect for rules and your opponent
- Learn conflict resolution
- Improve body coordinations
- Develop social skills, gain confidence and meet friends
- Strengthen mentality (Never give up!)
- One Kung Fu class
- Discover a new skill
- Improve your child's self-esteem and confidence
- Learn basic Kung Fu techniques in a fun environment
- Meet other children
- Self Protection
Book Your Spot