- Elmira Street, London, SE13 7BN
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Nothing beats the smell and taste of freshly baked bread!
Bread making is an experience everyone can enjoy and in this bread making class, your host will help you develop your own style and say 'no' to store bought bread for ever.
Working with Greenwich Pantry's experienced instructors, you will leave with a sense of accomplishment and more importantly, you'll leave with your own freshly baked bread to share with family and friends.
The class is open to beginners and enthusiasts alike and all guests will learn the basics of making bread, using high quality flours, seeds and more.
Upon booking you will receive further information. All attendees must be 16 or over. For parent and child classes, please contact the host through the Funzing messenger.
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable (regardless of Funzing cancellation policy) but are transferable for another Greenwich Pantry Cook & Eat session. Conditions may apply.Read Less
- Aprons, cooking equipment and ingredients are provided
- You may bring your own container or purchase one during the class to take home your bread
- Learn how to make delicious bread
Book Your Spot