- Scovell Road, London, SE1 1QQ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Interested to learn how to make homemade, organic, 100% natural beauty products? Want to make the perfect gift for a friend or fed up of spending so much on your beauty products? Environmentally aware or just love being a bit crafty?
Join Naz for this unique and exciting experience where you'll learn how to make an array of different beauty products and of course take them home!
Word on the street is that Naz runs some of the best crafting workshops in the UK – not to mention the value for money!
All you need to bring is a smile. Be prepared for a fun-filled day where you'll learn a lot but also get your hands dirty in a relaxed informal environment!
You will learn about:
- The different types of beauty products
- Understanding 100% homemade organic beauty products
- Health and Safety
- Scenting beauty products properly and non-chemically
- Using colouring properly
- Finishing touches to package up as gifts or to sell
- Understanding essential oils
- Getting to grips with carrier oils
You will depart the workshop with an incomparable collection of handmade beautiful beauty products to proudly use or give away as gifts and the confidence to create many more. Naz has many ideas for how to turn your new skills into a business which she can share with you on the day!
The products you will make are:
- lip balm
- lip scrub
- Body Exfoliator
- Body moisturiser
- Homemade hair spray
Please note: Due to the non-profit making nature of Naz's experience, booking details may change closer to the experience date. The events are always held in 1 of 2 places you will be sent both locations which are only a 5 minute walk from one another. BUT You will be notified of your location via email closer to the time!!Read Less
- Learn all about 100% natural beauty products
- Introduction into understanding about different oils, scenting and colouring products and packaging
- Opportunity to turn your new skill into a business
- Meet new people
Book Your Spot