- Ribbons Walk, London, E15 2ER
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Single or not, all you need for this event is a love for food! Join Martina and Magdalena for another lazy Sunday brunch Nordic style featuring a delicious smörgåsbord of tasty open-topped sandwiches and homemade cinnamon buns.
Brunching together is a healthy and productive way to get to know each other - what better way to connect than over yummy food during everyone's favourite mealtime? Held in the girls' own apartment, home to the Greek national team during the 2012 Olympics, you'll have the chance to hear from Magdalena and Martina as they share their stories, travel tales, creativity and passions.
The food is inspired by the girls' heritage; Magdalena is Polish and Martina is Norwegian and Italian, which explains where the diversity of the food on offer originates from. The setting is homely yet elegant (literally, you'll be eating at their dining table). The aim is to make you feel comfortable and warm, like you're eating brunch with your family and friends!
Vegetarian and pescetarians can also be catered for - please just send a private message to the girls to let them know :)
A selection of hot and cold open topped sandwiches on rye bread with tempting toppings like:
- Warm Norwegian Fishcakes with remoulade
- Beef "karbonader" with caramelised onion
- Beetroot salad with goats cheese
Cinnamon buns fresh out of the oven
Selection of tea & coffee made to orderRead Less
- Pig out on delicious, unique brunch food
- Comfortable environment to get to know new people
- Hear from your hosts about their adventures and passions
Book Your Spot