- 82 Redcross Way, London
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Experience the mindfulness effects of getting creative...
...whilst making lovely items for your home or as a gift.
In this session, you'll be able to choose up to 2 ceramic pieces that you can paint or put patterns onto. Your hosts, Sam and Diana from M.Y.O, will have bowls, mugs, plates, money jars and lots more for you to choose from. There is also a library of over 1,000 books filled with images, patterns and designs - where you can get some inspiration should you need it for your piece.
To make this workshop even more special there will also be members of the Songbirds Choir who will sing throughout the night.
It'll be fun, you'll learn some nifty painting techniques and will leave having painted some great ceramic pieces, which will then be fired in a kiln and sent out to you or made available for collection.
To ensure everyone is given enough attention and it is a relaxing atmosphere, we limit these sessions to 10 people.Read Less
- Up to 2 ceramic pieces of your choosing to paint - choice of mug, plate, bowl and more
- All the guidance you will need
- BYOB - we'll provide the glasses
- All materials and equipment - paint brushes, paint, aprons, inspiration
- Choir singing!
- Discovery of how relaxing being creative can be
- Glazing and kiln firing of your finished piece - along with delivery or making available for collection
Book Your Spot