- Folgate Street, London, E1 6BX
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
PopUp Painting is the perfect way to drink creatively on a night out in London! Join the team at the Water Poet to unleash your creative side over painting and wine. Your art experience is inspired and themed around Banksy’s ‘Laugh Now’ Monkey.
With a wine glass in one hand (or your most preferred poison!) and a paint brush in the other, whatever the skill there’s no experience needed to take part.
All equipment is provided, so follow along as your artist facilitator guides you, or if you’re feeling adventurous free-styling is always welcome! Indulge yourself in the themed playlist with a chance to meet new people in this art entertainment night out!
Please arrive at the venue 10 minutes before the start time and check in with the PopUp Painting team, especially if part of a large group.Read Less
- All art supplies, including canvas, paints and apron
- Step by step guidance from a practising artist
- A themed playlist
- Take your painting home with you
- A chance to meet new people
- Ticket price Incl VAT
Book Your Spot