- Borough Road, London, SE1 1PX
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
We are so often told that crafting is one of those magical moments where we lose all stresses and return to a childlike relaxed state – so why not come along and de-stress yourself whilst trying your hand at a new, exciting and fun craft.
On the fun packed workshop you will make and take home 5 handmade upcycled pieces. You'll also leave with a confidence and knowledge to continue upcycling at home!
Learn to restore and refresh any kitchen cabinet, wardrobe or set of drawers by learning the art of knob restoration.
Never lose your keys again as you try your hand at making a stunning picture frame key holder that not only amazes any guest but ensure your keys will always be right where you left them.
You'll take an old jar or vase and learn the skills to turn it into a very expensive and unique looking vase.
Turn your office from a boring place of work into a palace of creativity by making your very own glitter paper weights. Apply this skill on smaller scale to fill jars around your home with beautiful flowers and a sprinkle of glitter marbles.
Then, whilst at the height of your creativity, learn to make alphabet shabby chic canvas art to hang with pride on your walls at home or give away as thoughtful presents.
You will depart the workshop with an incomparable assortment of handcrafted pieces to proudly display or give away as gifts, as well as the knowledge and confidence to create lots more!
- Wood Work
- Understanding how to work with canvases
- Health and Safety
- Decorating glass safely and professionally
- Using the correct glues and varnish coatings
- Leave with a handmade upcycled knob to add a touch of glamour to any kitchen/bedroom/bathroom drawer, a shabby chic key holder picture frame, contemporary wrapped vase or candle holder, glitter paper weights for your office or letters & an alphabet letter canvas
Book Your Spot