Sculpture in the City - City of London Guided Walk
- Liverpool Street, London, EC2M
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Soak up some cutting edge culture in the City of London
The modern City of London is not just about business. The insurance district with its many iconic contemporary buildings, such as the Cheesegrater and the Walkie Talkie, is also an urban sculpture park with works by world-class artists.
Visit each of the works that have been selected for Sculpture in the City 2018/19. This year for the first time in it's 8 year history 50% of the artists featured are women - including Tracey Emin and Sarah Lucas.
This 90 minute walk starts outside Liverpool Street Station and meanders via many City of London sights such as Leadenhall Market and the Gherkin before ending at Fenchurch St Station, close to Tower Hill tube station.Read Less
- Is led by Karen, an official City of London guide.
- Visits all 20 sculptures selected for Sculpture in the City 2018/19
- Includes many other City of London landmarks in the insurance district (north eastern section)
Book Your Spot£12 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event