Acting for all - Theatre Gym class (£5 TASTER)
- Hanbury Street, London, E1 6QR
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
this amazing £5 offer is for you!
"When I leave I feel like I'm buzzing with fresh ideas and energy" / Chandni (Theatre Gym student)
Theatre Gym has been listed twice as a Quirky and Alternative experience in the Londonist!
Come and see why....
Join Tal for one of her weekly sessions discovering Theatre Gym.
Theatre Gym focuses on finding freedom through acting and creativity as well as connecting with others in the group and outside of it.
Theatre Gym is open to all levels
In this unique acting class:
- Develop your acting skills in a safe and supportive space
- Find new ways to express yourself
- Unlock your creativity
- Grow your confidence
- Connect with others in a creative (non-chit-chat) environment
So join a class today - dedicated to keeping your creative instincts in shape,
boosting your energy and learning/practising professional performance skills.
It's a lot of fun.
• Creatives who want to keep creative
• People who want to learn performance skills
• People who want to connect & make friends through performance art
• Performers who want to be audition-ready
• Performers who want to network without "networking"
Who runs Theatre Gym?
Tal Jakubowiczova, the artistic director of Hide and Seek Theatre company, and the founder of Theatre Gym. Tal has trained as a professional actress and still perform her own work alongside directing and teaching theatre.
What students say ...
Amazing energy-diffusing sessions, allowing you to express that inner child that you have locked away for so long!”
Mike (City boy)
"The atmosphere was inspiring and safe to play,and after every session I felt soooooooooo goooooood!"
Reetta (Theatre student)
- Performing anything with confidence
- Being a creative performer
- overcoming self-criticism on stage
- Working with your body
- Performing with a partner and in a team
Book Your Spot