- Maiden Lane, London, WC2E 7NG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
The Uglier and Quirkier the Christmas Jumper the Better!
Get ready for December and a month of festive parties by creating a one-of-a-kind Christmas jumper at this special DIY ugly jumper event hosted by two of London’s creative and crafty experts – Creoate and Tea & Crafting.
Festive jumpers are perfect for the range of holiday parties that dominate your calendar for the entire month, so get ahead and impress your friends by making your own!
Pop into the craft studio to embellish your wool jumper with bells, bobbles, colourful felt, pom poms and more!
All craft supplies and tools will be provided free of charge, you just need to bring a jumper of your choice to decorate. We recommend stopping by your local charity shop for a fabulous selection of jumpers you can repurpose.
- Please bring your own jumper to decorate.
- Tea, coffee and festive treats will be provided and Christmas tunes will be playing for additional creativity.
- Some inspiration sheets will be provided for ideas, but we encourage you to come with your own creative ideas to make the most of your session.
Book Your Spot£5 per ticket
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event