DOGA - Yoga With Dogs: Kensal Green
- Kilburn Lane, London, W10 4AE
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Doga is open to everybody, whether you have a dog or not. If you do bring your dog along, then they must be social, vaccinated and neutered.
Please note, yoga mats are not provided.
Dog Yoga benefits both human and hound- Dogs don't have to behave, only humans!
If you love dogs and yoga you are the paw-fect candidate to join this yoga session hosted by the UK founder of DOGA.
Join us for a 90 min yoga class in which you'll get the chance to bond with the dogs through yoga meditation, breathing and some awesome yoga / Doga poses.
Just like Mummy and Baby Yoga, Doga releases oxytocin in both human and canine brain. The experience is symbiotic, natural and organic.
Doga was a humorous discovery by innovative yoga expert, Mahny Djahanguiri, created when she explored the interconnectedness between her and Robbie (her pooch).
Doga has taken the world by storm with Mahny and Robbie showing off their skills on the Jimmy Kimmel Show, The Alan Titchmarsh Show, BBC News and CBS News.
In this experience, you will engage in relaxing and invigorating yoga practice alongside your dog, while bonding and strengthening your relationship. You'll learn new yoga positions and practices that you can take home and experience with your pooch every day! This experience is a one of a kind activity that your dog will love too!
The benefits of Doga are listed with excellent reasoning. Increasing mindfulness, trust, deep sleep and reducing anxiety for both you and your dog can lead to a nurturing, fulfilling life together.
Beginner yoga students are welcome! The session runs for 90 minutes, it's a Hatha / kundalini class in which you can interact with your dog or someone else's!
T&C's / Health & Safety:
- All guests are required to bring their own yoga mat.
- All participants must arrive 15 earlier to prepare for their doggie date.
- Large and small dogs are suitable for Doga. (Please note: All dogs must be social, neutered and vaccinated, puppies over 6 months)
- This is a family event, therefore, children are welcome to bring their family dog. Dogs will be off lead for the duration of the 90 min session.
- Owners are responsible for their dogs and will need to sign a waiver. Ideally, all owners should have insurance.
- Non-dog owners are very welcome too. Just come & join the session and we guarantee you will get a furry companion to share your yoga mat.
Experience the beauty of an unbreakable union between you and your canine and participate in this one-of-a-kind doga practice!
- The chance to interact with dogs from all size and breeds whilst relaxing and stretching on your yoga mat
- The chance Strengthen and deepen the natural bond with your canine friend
- You can join Doga without a Dog
Book Your Spot