- Bethnal Green Road, London, E1 6HT
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
During London Fashion Week textiles designer Rebeckah Kemi Apara will be teaching and sharing her embellishment skills at Boxpark Shoreditch.
During the evening you'll learn how to apply embellishments on a t-shirt, tote bag or canvas clutch.
All levels are welcome and all materials and equipment will be provided. Don't worry if you're a complete beginner as you'll have the opportunity to practice on plain fabric beforehand.
Rebeckah is a designer and the founder of Embellished Talk; a space to discover textiles through digital content and creative workshops. She graduated with a degree in Fashion Textiles at the London College of Fashion in 2007. She has since worked for Osman Yousefzada during London Fashion Week, Cynthia Rowley, Jill Stuart and Catherine Malandrino during NYFW. She has previously run workshops with GURLS TALK (founded by model Adwoa Aboah) at their festival in collaboration with Coach, WAH Nails, Second Home and recently in WeWork London Fields.Read Less
- A plain cotton t-shirt, tote or canvas clutch for you to embellish (one item per person)
- Refreshments and snacks. Grab a bite to eat at Boxpark's selection of restaurants beforehand if you like
- A goody bag of sewing treats to continue your new skills at home
- A break away from your phones and busy schedules
Book Your Spot£39 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event