- Fashion Antidote, Unit F, 23 Heneage Street London
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Every Monday Evening (4th March-1st April 2019)
For 5 weeks
10 hours altogether
On this 5 week course of evening classes you will learn a variety of fashion drawing techniques that a designer would use and become very familiar with a range of drawing material to enable you to undertake fashion illustration with confidence.
Ideal for both absolute beginners who want to learn fashion drawing (no experience needed) OR for those with some experience who want to brush up on their techniques!Read Less
Can be used:
- At complete leisure!
- To get your creative ideas on paper
- To help put together your portfolio
- For students who need some additional technical support
In this class you will learn how to...
- Draw your own fashion figures
- Create your own figure poses
- Draw face, hands, feet and hair
- Draw fabric qualities, drape, folds and frills etc.
All materials are provided but it’s good to have your own to support your personal practice at home. This would include a range of pencils, a fine liner pen and an A4 Layout pad.
Book Your Spot£185 per adult, £185 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event