- Exact online details will be provided after booking
These handmade Farfalle pasta (butterfly or bowtie) with vodka, smoked salmon with single cream are a very particular and tasty first course, ideal for those who want to try new combinations and new flavors.
It is a very popular dish in Italy, always happily appreciated!
A perfect recipe for important lunches or festive days.
The undoubtedly tasty flavour given by the vodka makes it ideal for celebrations!
INGREDIENTS & SHOPPING LIST for 2 people:
- 200gr of flour, ideally an equal mixture of fine semolina and 00 flour but you can also use just 00 or All purpose flour.
- 2 fresh eggs
- 150gr of smoked salmon
- 1 leek
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste or if you prefer few fresh cherry tomatoes
- 25ml of vodka
- 150gr of single cream
- 20gr of butter
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- fresh parsley
- salt and black pepper
- a PASTA MACHINE is ideal to save time and effort, alternatively you can use a rolling pin, bearing in mind it will be more difficult and time consuming to get a thin layer of the dough;
- 2 chinese chopsticks to give the shape
- 1 chopping board
- 1 frying pan
- 1 big pot to boil water and cook the pasta
- a knife, fork and spatula
- learn how to make a delicious dish
- share lots of cooking tips
- spend few hours having a good laugh
- socialise virtually with like-minded people
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event