Henna Inspired Tea Light & Canvas Design Workshop
- Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1BY
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join Neeka Tank, owner of Designsbynn in this interactive henna inspired tea light & canvas design workshop at the beautiful surroundings of Chapter one books in the heart of Manchester.
A 2 hour workshop includes an introduction to the history of Henna Art and a session to let your creative juices flow & design your very own henna inspired tea lights & canvas art to take away with you!
You will discover...
- History of henna - Where it comes from & uses of Henna
- Live demo on how to draw designs and use acrylic paint cones
- Learn the meanings behind different types of patterns
- Practice lines & shapes on paper with acrylic paint cones
- Look through inspiration and design tea lights & Canvas with acrylic paint cones and gems.
- Take away your creations to gift a special someone or keep as a treat for yourself.
- Hot drinks & yummy cakes available to purchase in cafe
- Please arrive 10 minutes before workshop begins
- Discover the history of henna
- Live demo with tips and tricks on how to use acrylic cones
- Learn about meanings behind particular patterns
- Practice time on paper with
- Design and take home your very own Tea Lights & Canvas
Book Your Spot£20 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event