How to turn your Blog into a Successful Business
- Hertford Road, London, N1 5SH
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Ever wanted to escape the 9-5, and life live on your terms?
We've searched London high and low to find four speakers who can help you do just that.
Join us on 9th March where you can:
- Hear real world stories from bloggers who have successfully turned their passion into a full time business. How they started, how they grew a following online and how you can do the same
- Learn about the latest cutting edge technologies, tools and strategies you can use to generate income online
- Get actionable and practical advice on how to get started
- Grow Your Network. Meet other bloggers and podcasters in London.
Following the talks, there will be music, drinks and networking where you’ll get a chance to meet the speakers and network with other bloggers.
7:00pm – 8:30pm: 4 x 15 minute talks (similar to TED) + Q & A
8:30pm – 10:00pm: Blogger Networking, Drinks & Music.
Denisa Ratulea is a plant-based chef, author of "Cooking from Your Heart" and founder of Second Nature. She helps conscious, busy people who struggle to keep their energy levels balanced to fall in love with healthy eating, by making it fun, tasty and easy to follow.
Fab Giovanetti is a certified health coach, qualified personal trainer, writer, and founder of the Health Bloggers Community, Awards and influencer agency.
She supports bloggers and visionary entrepreneurs through the HBC academy, and has over six years experience in marketing strategy.
Instagram / Twitter: @fabgiovanetti
Mark Leruste is the founder & host of the Unconventionalists - a weekly podcast, talk show and coaching business helping organisations and individuals find their voice. To find out more visit www.markleruste.com or connect with Mark on Twitter @markleruste.
Yaron Saghiv is the co-founder of Funzing.com - a risk free platform which enables anyone to earn income from their hobby, skill or passion by turning it into a live experience.
- Fascinating lecture
- High profile speakers
- Trendy venue (TBA)
- Unique after-work event
Book Your Spot