- Torriano Avenue, London, NW5 2RX
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
- Have you ever wondered how some Instagram photos look so good?
- Have you tried editing your photos but you just couldn't get them to look professional?
- Have you ever wanted a clean Instagram feed?
- Would you like to learn how to make colours on your Instagram page pop out?
- Would you like to learn the basics of photography by using your smartphone camera?
All you need is your smartphone, your creativity and your patience - I will take care of the rest.
Throughout the class you will work together with Alina on the basics of shooting a good picture - be it a selfie, a portrait, landscape or product photo.
Once you get the hang of it, you will then move on to editing and by the end of the class you will learn how to work with VSCO, Snapseed and others.
For examples see Alina's Instagram feed @vanillily
To wrap it up, you will discuss how to maintain a consistent and clean feed that will attract followers and create an audience around your profile.
If you would like to know how you can get paid as a freelancer for "doing Instagram", Alina will share her tips with you too!
- Acquire some shooting experience
- Learn editing know how
- Instagram strategy tailored to your feed
- A portofolio of Instagram photos including at least one selfie, one landscape, one portrait and one product photo
Book Your Spot