- Exact online details will be provided after booking
You will learn how to:
- Knit more technical and challenging patterns
- Set up an Intarsia carriage on your knitting machine
- Use the Intarsia carriage to create coloured patterns, shapes and textures
At the end of the class, you’ll have a collection of experimental colourwork swatches which can be further developed into your design ideas for fashion, interiors and accessories.
Suitable for: Those who have completed our Intermediate Class or who have a good grounding in intermediate knitting and want to take their skills to the next level.
Duration of Class: 1.5 hours
Machines used: Brother Domestic Knitting Machines, Model KH836 & KH881, Intarsia Carriage KA820.
Yarns, Tools and Technical Notes: You will need a domestic knitting machine, two cones of different coloured yarns (in different thicknesses – fine to chunky), claw weights, single and double point transfer tools. scissors, an intarsia carriage and knitting accessories suitable for your knitting machine. A set of ‘how to’ notes will be emailed to you before the class.
About the Knithub 24 Experience:
- Learn 'live' and online, from the comfort of your home
- Fun and upbeat classes!
- Train with highly-qualified tutors
- Learn some amazing knitting techniques and ask questions directly to the tutor
- Troubleshoot any problems you've encountered
- All class times are quoted at BST
Book Your Spot£30 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event