Introduction to Sushi: Rolling Forward!
- High Road, London, N12 9RH
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
A thorough introduction to the art of sushi making. You’ll learn how to make a broad selection of sushi, from canapé style pieces such as the small ‘temari’ sushi originating from Kyoto, to the traditional sushi rolls. Creativity and presentation will be a strong focus and Alice will provide lots of top tips, and authentic Japanese sushi accessories!
Using only the freshest and most visually appealing vegetables and fish, Alice will show you how to prepare these for use in all types of sushi, using a range of traditional and more modern fusion style recipes.
We’ll be making use of local and seasonal ingredients to enhance and decorate our sushi. This class can be tailored to accommodate for vegans and vegetarians – please contact Alice in advance.
- Making 5 different sushi types
- Learning to present all sushi beautifully and explore your creative side
- A delicious sushi platter to enjoy at the end with a glass of Japanese sake
- PDF to be emailed afterwards, including all class recipes, tips and ingredients to continue your sushi making
Book Your Spot