Join a Vegan Baking Class
- Elmira Street, London, SE13 7GA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
No dairy, no eggs? No problem! Our vegan chefs will introduce you to some wonderful vegan ingredients and guide you in your quest to master Vegan Baking. From chocolate nutty cookies to sticky toffee puddings we'll inspire your vegan self in this 2-hour baking session. This class is fun, relaxed and eggless!
Vegan baking is an experience for everyone and we’ll answer your baking technique questions and show some of ours. Working with our experienced instructors, you will leave with a sense of accomplishment and more importantly, your own vegan bakes to share with family and friends.
Bring your Swipii
Swipii allows you to visit nearby places and collect points. So don’t forget to swipe your card at each Greenwich Pantry cookery Class you attend. Don't worry if you don’t have one, you can register for a card for free at the end of your class.
Buying a class as a gift?
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable within 12 months from our voucher shop at https://greenwichpantry.giftpro.co.uk/
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable (regardless of Funzing cancellation policy) but are transferable for another Greenwich Pantry Cook & Eat session. Conditions may apply.
Upon booking you will receive further information. All attendees must be 16 or over. For parent and child classes, please contact the host through the Funzing messenger.Read Less
- A complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of vegan baking techniques
- Cakes to take home
- Hands-on baking
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- Vegan baking tips, shortcuts, group discussions
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
· Confidence baking a variety of vegan cakes
· Ability to bake cakes on your own
· Ability to improve your own recipes and be creative
· Ability to prepare cake mix with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Our vegan baking classes typically include making:
Chef’s favourite vegan loaf cake recipe
Lemon drizzle cake
Chocolate cake and brownies
Sticky toffee pudding
Various types of cookies and cupcakes etc.
Book Your Spot£59 per ticket
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event