Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
- Endell Street, London, WC2H 9BA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Suitable for: Adults
This Funzing Experience:
If you ever felt overwhelmed dealing with the negativity of other people, toxic work environment, a crowded commute every day or negative news, you already know how draining and tiring this could be. There is a simple solution to that: crystals for energy protection.
It is easy these days to pick on external negativity. Even if you woke up quite positive in the morning, you might be familiar with that sense of tiredness and feeling drained of energy as soon as you started to walk into the street, jumped into the tube, spent a couple of hours at work or you had an unpleasant conversation with someone you know.
To protect our energy is an essential self-care habit which has an immediate effect on our day to day, enhancing your wellbeing and restoring your normal levels of energy.
In this workshop you'll learn all you need to know to protect your energy in everyday circumstances, from the moment you're waking up, commute, interact with people at work, socialise or spend time with friends and family.
In this experiential workshop you'll learn:
- which crystals are best for energy protection
- how to choose the right crystal for your own circumstances
- how to properly use crystals for protection - working with intention
- meditation for protection
- how to clear yourself and your space, including your workplace from external negativity
The workshop will be facilitated by Amelia who is a Crystal, Reiki and Sound healing practitioner and teacher.
If you ever felt overwhelmed dealing with the negativity of other people, toxic work environment, a crowded commute every day or negative news, you already know how draining and tiring this could be. There is a simple solution to that... Read More
- learn how to use crystals and other methods to energetically protect yourself and your space
- meet like-minded people
Book Your Spot£30 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event