Learn to Photograph Like a Pro!
- London, W1D 2HG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Whether you want to be a photographer or just love taking pictures, learn all the you need to take real control of your camera and take stunning photos.
You will learn the art of photography, how to operate your camera in manual mode, and learn how to combine creative composition techniques and functions to take amazing shots.
We will have opportunity to practice handling different camera modes, ask your questions to our professional photography tutor, and most importantly do it in an inspiring, fun and and supportive environment!
The Course covers:
• Learn using your camera,
• Understand Exposure (Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO),
• Advanced shooting modes,
• Auto-Focus and Metering Modes,
• Depth of Field (DOF),
• White Balance,
• Lighting with Speedlight,
• Lenses, and many more.
Thought by professional photographer and tutor, you will leave the course with an in-depth understanding of photography, master your camera, and learn how to combine all different camera functions creatively to compose and shoot great photos.
If you need to reach me on the day, you can contact me on: 07824878006.
Requirements: Digital SLR Camera or Bridge Camera with full manual controls.
Don't have your own DSLR camera?
If you don't have your own Digital SLR camera then there's no need to worry. You can hire one of ours for £15 per day.Read Less
- How to compose great shots
- Mastering your camera on Manual Modes
- The art of good photography composition
- How to use tones to add depth to scenes
- Creative use of flash with camera movements
Book Your Spot£38 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event