Learn to Sew By Hand
- Upper Street, London, N1 1RQ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
You'll learn the basics of sewing without a sewing machine by sewing fabric accessories to create a little zip-up headphones case. You can make it again at home with nothing but scissors, a zip, and a needle and thread, so it's the perfect way to test and practice your sewing skills.
These fab little cases make brilliant gifts too... got a sister, dad or boyfriend who is impossible to buy for? Make them one of these in their favourite colour. You'll also learn how to make it into a keyring.
In this 3 hour session you'll learn a bucket-load of skills - and your ticket even includes a glass of house wine or beer too! Expect to learn how to:
- Follow a basic paper sewing pattern
- Pin and cut out your fabric
- Assemble the bits of fabric
- Sew by hand
- How to insert a contrast zip - it's EASY!!!
- Top tips and tricks
Venue: The Dead Dolls House, 181 Upper Street, N1 1RQRead Less
- Tea and Coffee and a scone
- A wide choice of fabrics and zips
- A cotton tote bag
- Printed instructions sheet
- The sewing pattern in printed and pdf form
Book Your Spot