Learn to Write & Pitch Your Songs for Film & TV
- Store Street, London, WC1E 7DH
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join us for a practical writing session featuring a choice of paid Publisher & Music Supervisor Song opportunities for pitching as well as essential song craft tips and industry information on writing for commercial briefs.
Some fantastic songs have been written in our sessions, recorded to a broadcast standard and pitched for genuine briefs - if you love writing songs, be part of it!
"Amazing!" "Thanks for a great workshop again! These are so valuable" "Great experience" "Really inspiring and effective"
Please arrive on time for the brief and bring a portable instrument if you play one, otherwise pen, pencil, notepaper, smartphone etc.
- - Write a brand new song to a guided brief
- Learn about writing and pitching songs for Film, TV and Adverts
- Learn how to collaborate successfully
- Pick up tips and techniques for writing great songs
- Learn about the Music Industry
- Have a great time with like-minded, creative people
- Find out about our acclaimed Countryside Retreats and Evening Courses
Book Your Spot£11 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event