London's Pride: A run through London's LGBTQ history
- Saint Bride's Passage, London, EC4Y 8JP
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This is a ‘no-glory-holes-barred’ look at the tops and bottoms of London’s queer history, and all abilities of runner are welcome. There are 8 stops on the way for queer history, so you're never far from a breather!
Please book a slot based on your running pace, so that we run tours that are in everybody's comfort zone.
Super Chilled - (you jog 5k in 35 minutes or more, We might mix in some walking with the run):
Sunday 17 Sep, 2pm
Wednesday 15 Nov, 6:30pm
Steady - (you jog 5k in 30-35 minutes):
Wednesday 11 Oct, 6:30pm
Sunday 26 Nov, 2pm
Fast - (you run 5k in under 30 minutes):
Wednesday 20 Sept, 6:30pm
Sunday 22 Oct, 2pm
- 7km running tour through London's LGBTQ history
- A snack at the end of the tour
- A £2 donation from every ticket to the Albert Kennedy supporting homeless LGBT young people.
Book Your Spot