- Manchester, M20 5WZ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Spices are at the heart of Indian Cookery. They can be earthy, spicy, warming, sweet or floral. They can add colour and flavour on their own, and be combined to create delicious flavours.
Some people know exactly how to do this, but if you need a little extra confidence, then this is the class for you. Learn the art of Indian Cookery and how to use spices to create delicious meat or vegetarian meals.
This Indian workshop will be a joy for both your taste buds and your mind. You won't be recreating your local takeaway favourite, but more of a journey into spices, blending and how to use with fish, meat and vegetables - plus making a traditional Indian Bread - whether Chapati, Naan or Roti.
Suitable for Vegetarian or Meat and Fish Eaters
Laccha Paratha - soft layered crispy edge breads
Xacuti - Goan Coconut Chicken Curry
Lamb Dhansak - Parsi Lamb Lentil Curry
Ba Ka Kneema - Spiced Minced Eggs
Pudine Ki Chutney - Mint Coriander Chutney
Macchi Ke Cutlet - Fishcakes
Indian Breads - including Naan, Paratha, Roti and Chapati
- Glass of Prosecco or Beer on arrival (soft drinks available)
- All the ingredients you need
- Food - you will be snacking throughout the course and there should also be plenty to take home
- Recipes emailed to you after the course
- Fully stocked bar for any additional drinks to purchase
Book Your Spot£75 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event