Make the Perfect Loaf at a Bread Making Class
- Elmira Street, London, SE13 7BN
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Do you love the wonderful smells of freshly baked bread? We do too!
At Greenwich Pantry we believe that everyone can make great tasting bread. Join our class and we’ll show you how to make your own. In our 2-hour course, beginners and enthusiasts will learn the basics of making bread using good quality flours. Bread making is an experience everyone can enjoy, and we’ll help you develop your own style and say ‘no’ to store bought bread for ever. Working with our experienced instructors, you will leave with a sense of accomplishment and more importantly, your own freshly made bread to share with family and friends.
Bring your Swipii
Swipii allows you to visit nearby places and collect points. So don’t forget to swipe your card at each Greenwich Pantry cookery Class you attend. Don't worry if you don’t have one, you can register for a card for free at the end of your class.
Buying a class as a gift?
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable within 12 months from our voucher shop at https://greenwichpantry.giftpro.co.uk/
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable (regardless of Funzing cancellation policy) but are transferable for another Greenwich Pantry Cook & Eat session. Conditions may apply.
Upon booking you will receive further information. All attendees must be 16 or over. For parent and child classes, please contact the host through the Funzing messenger.Read Less
- A complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of bread making techniques
- Hands-on experience with great tips and shortcuts
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Delicious bread to take home
· Confidence baking a variety of bread
· Ability to bake bread on your own
· Ability to improve your own recipes and be creative
· Ability to prepare bread dough with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Our classes typically include making:
Chef’s favourite bread recipe
Focaccias with a variety of toppings
Irish Soda Breads
Book Your Spot£59 per ticket
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event