Make Your Own Leather Purse with a Fashion Designer
- Northington Street, London, WC1N 2NP
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Fancy trying a completely new craft? Do you love leather as much as we do? Want to create something unique and handmade for yourself or as a gift for a friend?
Candice is offering you that chance. Join one of her hands-on taster courses and learn how to make your own personalised leather cardholder/purse.
The experience will include cutting from a template, punching holes with a prickling iron & learning how to use the traditional saddle stitching technique to stitch your cardholder together.
This is perfect for a beginner who would like to try their hand at leatherwork. The experience will finish with the opportunity to personalise your cardholder, by embossing your name/initials (or that of a friend/family member) with a letter set.
Maximum attendees: 6 per class (reserve your spot today!)
Workshop duration: 2 hrsRead Less
- All material and tools are included with a choice of many different types of leather and stitch colours
- Learn others looking to try something new
- Leave with more understanding of how to work with leather
- Take home your personalised purse/cardholder
Book Your Spot