Make Your Own Pizza with a Free Cocktail
- Battersea Bridge Road, London, SW11 3BA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Gather your amici and join La Famiglia for an unforgettable night of dough-tossing, Italian pizza-making and fantastico cocktails! We’ll kick off the evening with a welcome drink of either wine, beer or Aperol Spritz, alongside a delizioso selection of authentic Italian antipasti.
Discover our secret family recipe to the perfect stone-baked pizza! While you learn how to make Italian sourdough from scratch, La Famiglia will be on hand to keep the drinks flowing and the party going.
Then, get ready to throw some dough! Show off your best dough-tossing skills, as you compete against your amici in the ultimate #BiggestTosser competition.Once you’ve topped your pizza with your favourite Italian ingredients, we’ll place it in our stone oven in the Bunga kitchen. And, of course, you will then have the chance to tuck into your very own bellissimo Bunga-style pizza!
- Welcome cocktail and Italian antipasti
- Learn the art of making authentic sourdough pizzas from Bunga’s head chef Pedro
- Make your own delicious sourdough to take home
- Dough-tossing competition
- Top and, of course, eat your pizza
- Recipe card on how to make the perfect Bunga pizza along with the infamous Bunga hats!
Book Your Spot£30 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event