- Old Ford Road, London, E2 9PJ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Learn to handcraft your own bespoke reclaimed leather or vegan shoes with social enterprise, Juta Shoes.
You’ll be supported through every step of the process, from selecting the right size to choosing your reclaimed or vegan leather from the range we have in stock. No experience is necessary, and you’ll walk out with a brand-new pair of bespoke shoes!
Juta Shoes is an award-winning social enterprise in East London that supports women who face barriers to work by offering them fairly-paid work making handcrafted sustainable shoes and teaching shoemaking and other creative workshops.Read Less
- Learn to handcraft your own shoes with support from our makers
- Your shoes will be made from reclaimed or vegan leather and eco-friendly jute soles
- Refreshments and vegan lunch included
- Walk out with a sense of achievement and a brand-new pair of bespoke shoes!
Book Your Spot£80 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event