Mindful Mandala Drawing and Colour Therapy Workshop
- Betterton Street, London, WC2H 9BX
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
A relaxing and peaceful workshop, an invitation for you to awaken your creativity and allow yourself to draw intuitively.
A perfect experience for evening to disconnect from your daily stress, or for a mindful weekend.
Creating your Mandala is a form of active meditation, soothing and calming. I will guide through the process to find your own style and to get immersed in the drawing.
When mandalas have been brought into the Western world there were used as a tool for personal growth, as Carl Jung used to consider them.
When you draw a Mandala you get immersed in the creative flow, allowing your mind to have a rest from the daily stres and make space in yourself for growth and personal development.
What to expect
- A short intro about Mandala and what means mindful mandala drawing
- A presentation of colours and their meaning as you can choose the right colours for you in your drawing. Did you know you can use colours to change your mood, feel energised or relaxed or even find inspiration? You'll find all of these and much more in this workshop.
- The drawing and colouring a beautiful, personal and unique Mandala
What do you need to know
Location: The workshop will normally take place in Shoreditch at weekends and weekdays daytime and in Central London for evenings. You will receive a message with exact location and details prior to the event.
You don't need previous drawing skills as this workshop is about experiencing mindfulness through intuitive drawing. All you need to do is to connect with your creativity, draw intuitively and allow yourself to relax.
About your host
- Mindful drawing and creating your personal Mandala
- Learn the meaning of colours
Book Your Spot£20 per ticket
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event