Paint Ceramics and Bring Your Own Prosecco!
- M.Y.O @ re-creation, 82 Redcross Way, London
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join us in this relaxing ceramic painting class in our colourful studio in Central London - no experience required and it's BYOB! Tea and coffee also included. You'll have a wide variety of ceramics to paint - mugs, bowls, plates, tiles and ornaments, that'll liven up any home, desk space or loo!
Diana and Sam will provide a selection of patterns and designs (or you can bring your own) and will show you a nifty way to transfer it onto your ceramic piece, after which you'll paint it.
You'll leave having painted some fantastic ceramics for you or as a present! You'll also feel the proven mindfulness benefits of being creative - it is amazing!
Please allow 7-12 working days for glazing and kiln firing of your ceramic pieces - after which your pieces will be ready for collection or posting!
#noexperiencerequired #BYOB #mycreativefix #ceramicpaintingRead Less
- A quick tour of the creative studio and library of over 1,000 books filled with images, patterns, how-tos and designs.
- Glasses for you BYOB. We also have free tea and coffee if you prefer.
- All the materials, equipment, inspiration and guidance you need. Don’t you worry!
- Up to 2 small or 1 larger ceramic piece of your choosing to paint - choice of mug, plate, tile, bowl and more. Depending on size of object, there may be additional charge. For example, if a huge plate, there may be a £5-10 charge. Majority of ceramic items included in price.
- Glazing and kiln firing of your painted ceramics, within 7-12 working days of the session. It will then be made available for collection or for delivered with a small additional charge. We do a kiln firing as often as we can.
Book Your Spot