Riverford Organic Vegan Cooking Class: Richmond
- The Avenue, Richmond, TW9 2AJ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Looking for veg inspiration? This two-hour, hands-on cooking classes will give you ample veg inspiration.
Francesca Melman has spent more than 15 years working as a chef in some of London's top restaurants, including The River Cafe and Alistair Little. Francesca leads the class where, together we’ll turn a brimming box of veg, fresh from our farm, into an inspirational organic feast. You’ll get stuck in, learning lots of essential skills – such as the best way to slice greens and segment citrus, and how to make sure your onions never catch in the pan.
We hope you’ll leave inspired to cook with a veg box at home.
It’s very relaxed – people of all abilities are welcome, and we keep the classes small to give plenty of chance for questions and individual guidance. After the class, we’ll all sit down to enjoy the meal over a glass of organic wine or beer.
Places are £25, for the class, an organic lunch or supper and a drink.Read Less
- A two hour hands on cooking class comprising of:
- Roast beetroot with spiced carrot and cannellini bean dip
- Herby rice salad with 'cured' kale
- Spinach, Romanesco and chickpea currey
- Lots of cooking tips from a top chef
- To sit down together and eat what you have produced
- Price includes a glass of wine with your meal
- The chance to take home one of Riverford's cookbooks
Book Your Spot£25 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event