Riverford Vegan Cooking Class: Islington
- Saint Peter's Street, London, N1 8JT
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Looking for vegan inspiration? This two-hour, hands-on cooking classes will give you ample veg inspiration.
Together we’ll turn a brimming box of veg, fresh from our farm, into an inspirational organic feast. You’ll get stuck in, learning lots of essential skills – such as the best way to slice greens and segment citrus, and how to make sure your onions never catch in the pan.
We hope you’ll leave inspired to cook with a veg box at home.
It’s very relaxed – people of all abilities are welcome, and we keep the classes small to give plenty of chance for questions and individual guidance. After the class, we’ll all sit down to enjoy the meal over a glass of organic wine or beer.
Places are £25, for the class, an organic dinner and a drink.
- A two hour hands on cooking class comprising of:
- Roast beetroot with spiced carrot and cannellini bean dip
- Herby rice salad with 'cured' kale
- Spinach, Romanesco and chickpea curry
- Lots of cooking tips from a top chef
- To sit down together and eat what you have produced
- Price includes a glass of wine with your meal
- The chance to take home one of Riverford's cookbook.
Book Your Spot£25 per ticket