Sabrina's Four Course Vegetarian Italian Feast
- Cambridge Gardens, London, NW6 5AE
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join Italian chef, Sabrina, for a delicious four course Vegetarian Italian feast. You will be immersed in Italian culture whilst learning about the history of the beautiful food that is served.
Sabrina has lined up some of her favourite Italian dishes, each with it's own origin story. The menu includes:
- Welcome drink with Prosecco and tomato bruschetta
- Sicilian salad with citrus fruits, olives, fennel, mix salad, anchovies, pine nuts and raisins
- Risotto with leeks, radicchio and Scamorza cheese
Spinach flan with a goat cheese and herbs fondue on a puree made of purple potatoes
- "Torta della nonna" - Grandma's tart filled with orange custard and pine nuts and served with a berries coulis and vanilla ice-cream
Sabrina grew up in Umbria, the green heart of Italy, but her roots come from a Tuscan father and a Sicilian mother of whom she is very proud.
Sabrina's cuisine is versatile, creative and tasty. It is tied to tradition and her roots. She is truly passionate about using local, seasonal ingredients of the highest quality and prepares and cooks them with the greatest possible care and attention.
Sabrina also holds a Level 2 Food and Hygiene Certificate.Read Less
- Italian Supper Club
- 4 Course Meal with a welcome drink and tomato bruschetta
- Meet new and interesting people
Book Your Spot£33 per ticket
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event