- Elmira Street, London, SE13
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
If the benefits of eating sourdough bread are numerous, the joy of making it is even greater. Join our class and let our bakers help demystify this exciting heritage bread making process. In this class we will show you how to make your own starter and then make a variety of sourdough breads, learning to perfect the crust and crumb, taste and texture of your bread. We keep the class small to ensure that you are given the best tuition possible. Nibbles and soft drinks are included in the day.
Bread making is an experience everyone can enjoy and we’ll help you develop your own style and say ‘no’ to store bought bread for ever. Working with our experienced instructors, you will leave with a sense of accomplishment and more importantly, your own freshly made bread to share with family and friends.
Upon booking you will receive further information. All attendees must be 16 or over. For parent and child classes, please contact the host through the Funzing messenger.
Participants are advised to bring their own containers if they wish to take their food home with them at the end of the session.Read Less
Here’s what to expect in your bread class:
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks and nibbles throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of sourdough bread making techniques
- Bread to take home
- Hands-on learning
- Recipes to your inbox
- Bread making tips and shortcuts
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence baking your own bread
- Ability to bake bread on your own
- Ability to improve your own recipes and be creative
- Ability to prepare bread dough with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Book Your Spot£75 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event