Stitch Your Own Needlepoint Necklace
- Caledonian Road, London, N1 0RU
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Learn the traditional craft of needlepoint embroidery and stitch your own colourful embroidered pendant. Zuzana, the wonderful needlepoint expert will show you how it's done!
Needlepoint is an ancient embroidery technique, dating back thousands of years. There have even been examples found in the tombs of the Ancient Egyptian Pharohs. Learning the skill will make you part of a chain of crafters stitching from around 1500BC until today. Genuinely amazing.
In the workshop, you will be able to to choose from two different patterns to stitch, and have fun choosing from a huge range of different coloured threads.You'll also learn to understand a needlepoint diagram and how to translate it onto fabric by counting stiches, master the key stitches, find out what the best materials to use for needlepoint work are, and you'll be able to discover how to finish your stitching neatly!
When you're done, you'll mount your work on a jewellery-sized embroidery hoop and chain, and leave wearing your own hand stitched piece of jewellery.
Don't miss out on this one of a kind experience- sign up for needlepoint with Zuzana today!
Venue: 9 Caledonian Road, London N1 9DXRead Less
- A house wine beer of soft drink
- All the materials to make a needlepoint necklace, including a chain
- A second geometric shaped pendant to take away with you
- An organza bag to take your work home in
- Colour instructions to take home
Book Your Spot